Are you ready to fall in love? These Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are going to make you and your sweetheart swoon! What better way to show those you love them, than to bake up something this amazing!Follow The Plaid & Paisley Kitchen on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! I’d love to connect with you!
I don’t know exactly how to describe just how amazing these brownies are! Let me just give you a little taste of what the amazing parts are…… Chocolate, cream cheese, cherry juice, and more chocolate! Ribbons of deliciously marbled cheesecake and brownies are the star of the show! Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are seriously going to be the new love of your life!
Can you see just how moist and fudgy these brownies are? Even though this starts with a brownie mix, you jazz it up a bit and fudgy it is!!! Also now you can really see that luscious, cherry cheesecake topping! If you want it to make it more pink just add more of the maraschino cherry juice. I also just added a drop of red food coloring. I do wish I had done 2 or 3 drops.
To me the more pink something is the better! How much do you love pink? I am quite partial!
How close are you to swooning right now? I am not embarrassed to tell you that we finished off the entire batch in less than 24 hours. Yep! Little piggies all three of us. But I do not regret it. This Cherry Cheesecake Brownie is by far our most favorite and you can be sure that we are going to make these over and over again!
What is your favorite brownie? It’s so fun to know what you like! It helps me create more recipes that will bring you back time and time again.
Did you make a recipe from the blog? Don’t forget to snap a photo of it and tag #PandPKitchenrecipes on Instagram and Twitter! I’d love to see what you’re cooking!
To Make this meal even easier you can have the ingredients delivered to you right from the List!! Just click the green button that says Order Ingredients. Easy Peasy and beats a run to the store when you are making your weekly meal plan!
This recipe contains affiliate links.
- I box of fudge brownie mix plus box ingredients + 1 extra egg
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp maraschino cherry juice
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- preheat oven to 350
- make brownie mix according to package plus 1 extra egg
- grease a 9×13 baking dish
- place a little more than half the brownie mix in the dish reserve the other half
- in a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and butter until smooth
- add in the remaining ingredients and mix until combined
- carefully spread the cream cheese mixture on to of the brownie mix
- dollop the remaining brownie batter all over the cream cheese mixture
- take a clean sharp knife and pull through dolloped brownie and cream cheese mixture
- bake for 28-30 min
- let cool and slice
Since you love this recipe! Here are some others you will love also. Click on the photo to take you to the recipe.